- Where is AMGP’s corporate headquarters?
1615 Wynkoop Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
- What are the locations that AMGP operates in?
AMGP operates in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Click here for more information regarding Antero operations.
- On what stock exchange(s) is AMGP traded and under what symbol?
New York Stock Exchange (the NYSE) under the symbol AMGP.
- How can I purchase AMGP’s shares?
Please contact a brokerage firm of your choice to execute a trade. AMGP is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and trades under the symbol AMGP.
- Does AMGP pay distributions?
Yes, on a quarterly basis.
- Does AMGP have a direct unit purchase plan?
No. We do not have a direct unit purchase program. We encourage you to contact a brokerage firm of your choice.
- When is AMGP’s fiscal year ended?
AMGP uses a calendar year.
- Who is AMGP’s Independent Auditor?
KPMG is our independent auditor.
- Who is AMGP’s transfer agent?
Please call American Stock Transfer Company (AST), our Transfer Agent, at 1-800-937-5449. You may also write to them at the following address:
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
VP – Finance
Or please visit our Investor Relations page and complete our online form to be added to our email distribution list.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for AMGP?
We expect to make available our SEC filings for AMGP on our website. Additionally, a complete copy of our 10-K, including our audited financial statements, may be requested, free of charge, by sending a written request to: Antero Midstream GP LP, Attn: Investor Relations, 1615 Wynkoop Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202.
- How is AMGP treated for federal income tax purposes?
AMGP is taxed as a corporation for Federal Income Tax purposes.